Friday, February 12, 2010

Interview: Nikolin L. Rasmussen [nikolinelr]


Name: Nikoline L. Rasmussen (also known as Nikolinelr)
Age: 18

Where are you from: I'm originally from Denmark, my entire family is danish and i was born there, and danish is my first language. But I only lived there for a few years and moved around a lot. At the moment i live in northern Norway. I never know what to answer when people ask me this.

Tools of trade: I use a Canon EOS 400D with a 50mm f/1.8 and a 85mm f/1.8 lens. I also own two film cameras, an Olympus om-10 and a Konica ee-matic deluxe.

Artistic influences: So many people and objects constantly inspire me. It is hard for me to mention anyone or anything specific.

Why do you like photography/art: Well, I find it intriguing to capture moments and save them as memories. I also think that art is an interesting and creative way to express oneself. It is so inspiring.

Random facts/information: I love nature. If i could choose anywhere to do a shoot, I would go to northern Sweden, Iceland, Svalbard or the Faroe Islands. I like drawing and writing as well, and the brain fascinates me. But I don't know what I want to do when I am done with school this year.

Links:
Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/nikolinelr/
Tumblr: nikoline.tumblr.com
Twitter: twitter.com/nikolinelr

Photos:




No comments:

LinkWithin