Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Update

I haven't posted on here for a long time, I have been busy with homework (currently at RMIT studying Graphic design) so I've forgotten to post here. Here's some of the stuff we've been doing:

This is my Positive Posters 2012 entry which is also a class brief we have to hand in.

Positive Posters Entry 2012


We also had to generate a ice cream packaging character. I named my ice cream product 'Strawberry Fields' and created a cutesy girl character to go along with my packaging.  This isn't the finished product, I think I'm going to change the product logo because it doesn't work well with the rest of the design.Ice Cream packaging

Notepads mini-task from Reprographics and Pre-press


Notepads task

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your ice cream packaging! It's adorable and I'd keep the box if I purchase the ice cream. Also, that's a very strong message for your Positive Posters 2012 entry! x

LinkWithin